- Brand marks are logos made up of a graphic symbol or icon. On many occasions, these icons represent a real-world object.
2. Abstract logo consists of just a symbol – tailor-made for you. This type of logo doesn’t mimic a real-life object; it’s a unique logo designed to express something specific about your brand.
3. Mascots logos are the the most family-friendly type of logos. They are images of a character or person that act as a visual representation of your business.
4. Emblem logos consist of a typeface placed within a border – usually a seal or a crest. This type of logo is popular among universities and government organizations.
5. Wordmark logos or logotypes– is a business name set in a particular typeface (font). These logos usually consist of text only – company names, monograms or initials.